My psycho boyfriend filmed himself raping me… but then I had to wait TWO YEARS until he was jailed

A CHEF has told how her psycho boyfriend filmed himself raping her – but she had to wait TWO YEARS before he was jailed.

Twisted Hubert Greliak, 33, drugged and tied up partner Juliana Terlizzi Lima Netto, 34, before sexually assaulting her as she slept.

British-born Greliak, who worked at the Royal Albert Hall as an Usher, then showed Juliana the video of the rape the next morning and even threatened to send it to her 80-year-old father. 

Victim Juliana, who has bravely waived her anonymity, had to wait 706 days – almost TWO years – for her attacker to be jailed due to a colossal backlog of crown court cases in the UK.

Greliak had his trial delayed twice – once because of crown court backlogs – was allowed bail FOUR times, kept a Tinder profile up until just weeks before his trial.

Today, judge Alistair Hammerton at Isleworth Crown when sentencing Greliak described him as "danger to the public". 

Speaking to The Sun after sentencing yesterday Juliana said: “I naively believed that once he was convicted I would magically go back to living my life as I used to prior to the sexual assault. 

“The process was even more traumatising . I felt like I was treated as a suspect.

“I felt that I was robbed of my freedom, my life and my right to heal while the perpetrator remained free. I still don't understand how it is possible that with the evidence of the crime, he got bail so many times and how the justice legal system cared very little about my safety and that of other women.

“I felt the perpetrator had more rights than I did. I had no privacy and was forced to hand over my computer, my phone, give access to the police to my social media, while he purposely misled the court, denied access to his phone and his cloud. “How was he bailed four times despite breaching bail twice?"

As the judge read out Greliak's sentence, the rapist – dressed all in grey with his hair in a bun – didn't flinch.

Shortly before, Juliana looked at her attacker as she read out a moving impact statement.

Most read in News


Live Ukraine updates as Putin vows to continue invasion until aims met


Inside 9min long No10 'birthday party' with no cake & unopened warm beer


Prince Andrew 'locked himself alone in VIP suite to watch PORN for two days'


Angry neighbour blocks road with furious note after traffic from Airbnb

She told how she had lost her £250,000 business and gained three stone in weight due to the trauma of the attack. She also accused Greliak and his defence team of "bullying her" and said she was "abandoned by the legal system".

Juliana said: "It made me feel like I was being raped all over again."

Speaking about Greliak she said: "His behaviour and actions are those of a psychopath's."

Lucy Kennedy, defending Greliak, said of her client – "he is a youngish man who has got himself into a rock bottom mess. He wholly accepts he shouldn't have touched her when she slept."    

Brazilian-born Juliana – a Cordon Bleu-trained chef – met British psychology graduate Hubert Greliak in a pub in Soho in September 2018. 

The pair began dating but Juliana said she started to have suspicions he was seeing other women. They had an on-and-off relationship until in December 2019, he moved into her home in Ealing, West London. 

But on February 1 2020, she made a discovery that tore her life apart.

The court heard how her wrists were tied and she had no memory of what had happened.

Juliana said Greliak had told her he had had sex with her in her sleep and that he had it on camera. He also videoed her watching it to get her reaction. 

It emerged in court that Greliak had given Juliana a large amount of ketamine the night before.  

A jury at Isleworth Crown Court was shown an eight-minute video of Greliak sexually assaulting Juliana while she was still asleep. She had been tied up and was completely unresponsive. 

She did nothing for the next few weeks until Juliana realised £300 had gone missing from her PayPal account. She immediately knew it was Greliak after seeing the latest transactions. He pleaded guilty of the theft in court. 

Sarah Morris, prosecuting, said the theft was "the genesis" of Juliana's reaslisation of what had happened.

She went to  police on March 6 and handed over the videos she had. He was arrested two days later. 

Greliak was held in custody but on April 21 when he appeared in front of a judge at crown court. 

Incredibly he was granted bail despite the judge hearing that Juliana “feared for her life” while Greliak was on the streets. 

Julianna had to wait until August that year to be told a trial date of March 2021 was the earliest sitting for Greliak’s trial due to the backlog. She did not leave her home for fear for eight months. 

How you can get help

Women’s Aid has this advice for victims and their families:

  • Always keep your phone nearby.
  • Get in touch with charities for help, including the Women’s Aid live chat helpline and services such as SupportLine.
  • If you are in danger, call 999.
  • Familiarise yourself with the Silent Solution, reporting abuse without speaking down the phone, instead dialing “55”.
  • Always keep some money on you, including change for a pay phone or bus fare.
  • If you suspect your partner is about to attack you, try to go to a lower-risk area of the house – for example, where there is a way out and access to a telephone.
  • Avoid the kitchen and garage, where there are likely to be knives or other weapons. Avoid rooms where you might become trapped, such as the bathroom, or where you might be shut into a cupboard or other small space.

If you are a ­victim of domestic abuse, SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm on 01708 765200. The charity’s email support ­service is open weekdays and weekends during the crisis – [email protected].

Women’s Aid provides a live chat service – available weekdays from 8am-6pm and weekends 10am-6pm.

You can also call the freephone 24-hour ­National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.

In December, Greliak was found to have been missing from his bail address since August. He was arrested and bailed. Just days later he was found to have broken his conditions again and he was re-arrested.  

And then just three days before her trial date in March 2021, Greliak’s lawyers delayed the case again asking for Julianna’s computer to be analysed at the lab – something they could’ve done in the past 12 months.  

It resulted in the case being delayed to May – and Greliak once again being bailed. 

Then the May date was delayed again as Greliak’s team asked for more time to prepare their case. The court backlog meant that the next available date was not until December that year. 

Then Greliak’s application to have his tag curfew extended until midnight so he could work as an usher at the Royal Albert Hall had been approved.  

After discovering the London venue still had him on suspension, she was told the judge had still decided to grant him the extension as he had another job. 

It was later confirmed to Julianna in email – seen by the Sunday Mirror – that despite police and CPS concerns about the extension, and the knowledge that he wasn’t working at the Royal Albert Hall, a judge granted it anyway. 

Then in November – a month before the delayed trial – Juliana logged onto dating app Tinder to find Greliak’s profile flash up. 

It listed his name, age, where he lived and that he worked at the Royal Albert Hall.

Juliana said: “I contacted the police and the CPS about it but nothing happened. I had to contact the companies myself in the end. Couchsurfing took their profile down but Tinder didn’t so I took matters into my own hands and came off the app myself.” 


Read More on The Sun

Boris Johnson & Rishi Sunak pay Partygate fines and apologise

‘Only 1% of people’ can read the word in this illusion – can you find it?

Greliak’s trial at Isleworth Crown Court eventually started on December 13 and finished on January 7. He was found guilty of rape and sexual assault. His sentence of 18 years is made up of 13-and-a-half years with four-and-a-half on licence.  

A spokesman for Tinder said: “When anyone is reported for violent behaviour we remove and block the account. We take sexual assault with the utmost seriousness and always work with law enforcement to ensure justice.”

    Source: Read Full Article