Man fatally stabbed at south London rave as boy, 16, found with head injury is arrested

A MAN was knifed to death at an illegal rave next to Millwall's football stadium in London last night – and cops have arrested a 16-year-old boy who was rushed to hospital with head injuries.

Cops are working to identify the casualty who lost his life after horror erupted in a warehouse beside The Den in Bermondsey.

Officers were called to the industrial unit in Stockholm Road shortly before midnight after the man was knifed.

Despite the efforts of the emergency services, he died at the scene.

Police have now called for anyone with information to come forward – and say the man still hasn't been identified, hours after his death.

A Met Police spokesperson said the casualty lost his life after he was stabbed at an "unlicensed music event".

"Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service," the official said.

"They found an unidentified male suffering stab injuries and, despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene.

"Enquiries are ongoing to establish the victim’s identity and contact his family. A post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.

"A 16-year-old male was also found at the location suffering head injuries.

"He was taken to hospital for treatment. His condition is not believed to be life-threatening and he has been arrested in connection with the incident."

Police have launched a murder probe.

Anyone who was at the rave, or those who might have information, are asked to call 101 quoting CAD 8848/26JUN.

It comes just over 24 hours after a 19-year-old man was stabbed to death in Sydenham, south-east London.

Police rushed to Miall Walk on Friday night and gave the casualty first aid. However, he died at the scene.

No arrests have yet been made.

And on Wednesday afternoon, a 15-year-old boy suffered life-threatening injuries when he was stabbed in the stomach on a north London bus.

A second boy, also 15, has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm with intent after the attack on the Route 31 bus through Finchley Road in Swiss Cottage.

    Source: Read Full Article