GRUELLING TV show SAS: Who Dares Wins is back – with a host of famous faces being put to the test.
12 celebrities will endure an intensive seven-day course in aid of Stand Up To Cancer.
When is Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2020 on TV?
The show will kick off TONIGHT (April 20, 2020).
You can catch the action from 9pm on Channel 4.
You can watch it again on All4 after the show has aired.
In the the first episode, viewers will meet all of the contestants for the first time as they embark on the challenge which will start them on their SAS journey.
Who is in the cast of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2020?
The show see 12 celebrities put through their paces by Ant Middleton, and they are:
- Tony Bellew, 37, professional boxer.
- Helen Skelton, 36, TV presenter.
- Joey Essex, 29, reality star.
- Yasmin Evans, 29, radio presenter.
- John Fashanu, 57, former footballer.
- Katie Price, 41, reality star and former glamour girl.
- Jack Maynard, 25, YouTube star.
- Nikki Sanderson, 36, soap actress.
- Brendan Cole, 43, professional dancer.
- Lauren Steadman, 27, British Paralympic athlete.
- Leon `Locksmith' Rolle, 33, DJ and member of Rudimental.
- Anthea Turner, 59, TV presenter.
What will happen on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2020?
The famous faces will embark on a gruelling course in the challenging terrain of Scotland’s remote island, Raasay.
There they will be exposed to unforgiving weather, harsh landscape and volatile seas.
The celebrities attempt to survive as they are put through realistic SAS training, testing both their physical capabilities as well as their mental strength.
Source: Read Full Article