The Talk's Sharon Osbourne & Sheryl Underwood will 'never share the same stage again' after show investigated for fight

THE Talk's Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood will "never share the same stage again," after the talk show is investigated for their on-air drama.

The chaos kicked off recently when the two cohosts squabbled overdifference of opinions about Piers Morgan's comments of Meghan Markle's interview.



A source exclusively told The Sun: "This is the worst time in the history of the show. The network execs are furious that their Grammys night was interrupted by dealing with the show's drama. Heads are going to roll.

"They may pay off Sharon the rest of her $5 million dollar contract and be done after she called out the network for making producers ambush her. But also possible she will not be let go."

The source added: "There is too much to sort out, so the show won't be live Monday or Tuesday or maybe even this whole week.

"One thing is for sure those hosts can never share the same stage again. The damage is done."



Last week Sharon, 68, made it clear she was in ex Good Morning Britain anchor Piers' corner after he slammed the Duchess of Sussex after her interview with Oprah Winfrey.

During the sit-down Meghan claimed she felt suicidal while pregnant – she and her husband, Prince Harry, also alleged senior figures in the Royals questioned the color of their first born Archie's skin before the pair welcomed him.

However, Sharon's cohost Sheryl, 57, did not see eye-to-eye with her after Ozzy Osbourne's wife said she was supporting Piers' "freedom of speech."




The two exchanged words as Sharon ended up in tears during the heated segment.

The duo also refused to apologize on air, as Sheryl and fellow cohost Elaine Welteroth had their reasons, as revealed exclusively by The Sun.

The source at the time said: “Sheryl and Elaine did not want to look weak to the black community who think they went out of their way to educate Sharon. Sharon does not trust that Sheryl and Elaine wouldn’t bury her further on air…"


Hours after the on-air spat Sharon posted a lengthy message in which she clarified her position and views.

Although, after taking to Instagram to apologize and explain her reaction, Sharon then put the blame on the program's network CBS.

She told Variety: "I blame the network for it. I was blindsided, totally blindsided by the whole situation. In my 11 years, this was the first time I was not involved with the planning of the segment.”

According to Sharon, she was only informed that there would be a focus on Piers a few minutes before the now infamous episode.

She claimed: “I said, ‘Sure, they can ask me whatever.’ But then I get on there, I say my piece and Sheryl [Underwood] turns around straight-faced, looks at me and is reading from a card with questions.

"I was just so hurt, caught off guard and stunned by what I was being asked and not prepared. I was honestly in shock. I felt like I was in front of a firing squad. I felt like a lamb held out for slaughter. … They had me there for 20 minutes.”

Sharon then claimed she “begged them to stop, to please change subjects.”

She added: "I’m a big girl. I’m a professional. However CBS blindsided me. I don’t know why they did it to me. The showrunners told me it came from executives to do this to me.”

The show is now said to be "under internal review," according to Deadline.

Another insider told The Sun exclusively: "Sharon is facing an awkward showdown with show bosses and CBS executives concerning her future on the hit show The Talk in the next few days.

"Executives and human resources bosses will evaluate how to deal with the aftermath of the on screen drama between Sharon and co-hosts which went viral. The show is off air on Monday and Tuesday as execs and HR directors interview cast and key production staff after the fall out on and off screen."

The source continued: "Not only that they plan to quiz Sharon and her co-stars about what happened after they held a heated showdown meeting after Wednesday's explosive show about racism. But they 'want answers' over the star's attack claiming they 'blindsided her.'"

The Sun has reached to Sharon's rep for comment.

The insider added after the episode there was a meeting to "clear the air" featuring the on-air talent, which led to Sharon leaving the studio, "red faced, blurry eyed, and looking very upset," while Sheryl was "very emotional."

Many have come forSharon after her defense of Piers, including her ex-costar Holly Robison Peete, who claimed the mother of three said she was "too ghetto" for the program.

Sharon has gone on to deny these claims, saying on Instagram, “I never once uttered those words… "


Source: Read Full Article