Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood has tested positive for coronavirus and is set to miss the live show this weekend.
The 56 year old judge, who previously told off judge Anton Du Beke for 'missing mistake', is currently self-isolating after the positive test.
Craig, who is the first person from the judging panel to test positive and third on the show, will not take part in the show in the live shows on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 October.
A Strictly spokesperson said: “Craig Revel Horwood has tested positive for Covid-19 and is now self-isolating following the latest government guidelines.
"While Craig will not be taking part in Strictly Come Dancing this weekend, all being well he will return the following week.”
Source: Read Full Article