WWE's annual ladder match extravaganza Money In The Bank is on the horizon.
But this year it will be very different…the briefcase will be on the ROOF of WWE's HQ – the Titan Towers – and superstars will have to battle their way to the the top of the building to grab the prestigious contract with both the men's and women's matches going on at the same time!
When is WWE Money In The Bank 2020?
- WWE's Money In The Bank is on Sunday, May 10.
- For those watching in the UK it is a midnight start.
- For fans in the US the show will begin at 7pm EST.
Where will the matches take place?
The two Money In The Bank Ladder matches – the men's and the women's – will take place from WWE's headquarters, the Titan Towers in Stamford, Connecticut and start at the same time, meaning there will be two briefcases on top of the building.
For the first time ever, superstars will start the match at the bottom of Titan Towers and have to fight their way to the ROOF, where the briefcases will be hanging above a ring.
For the victors of the matches, as is tradition inside the briefcase is a contract for a world title match which can be cashed in at ANY stage over the next 12 months.
WWE have not yet announced where the other matches from the card will be taking place. All Raw and Smackdown shows in recent weeks – plus WrestleMania – have been held behind closed doors at WWE's Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
This year's Money In The Bank PPV was originally set to occur from the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, Maryland before all events in the arena were cancelled because of the global coronavirus pandemic.
What live stream and TV channel is Money In The Bank on?
- Money In The Bank will be broadcast on the WWE Network.
- The WWE Network costs £9.99 per month for subscribers.
- The event will also be shown on BT Sport Box Office.
Can I watch it for FREE?
New subscribers can get a FREE one-month trial for the WWE Network.
You can cancel at any time during the trial.
What is the match card?
These bouts have been announced so far for the upcoming Money In The Bank event on May 10.
The two Money In The Bank ladder matches take place WWE's Titan Towers, it has not yet been announced where the other matches will be held.
There will be no fans in attendance for any of the matches because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- WWE Universal Title match
- Braun Strowman (champion) vs Bray Wyatt
- WWE Title match
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs Seth Rollins
- Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match (qualifying matches taking place)
- Asuka vs Shayna Baszler vs Nia Jax vs Dana Brooke vs Lacey Evans vs Carmella
- Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match (qualifying matches taking place)
- Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio vs Aleister Black vs TBD (Apollo Crews had to withdraw) vs Drew Gulak/King Corbin vs TBD
- Women's Smackdown Title match
- Bayley (c) vs Tamina
Source: Read Full Article