ITALY and Turkey kick-start the European Championships tonight.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are celebrating by offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 50/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
CLAIM OUR BOOSTED 50/1 BET BUILDER SPECIAL – HERE*
How to claim..
Paddy Power risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAKQ & deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on Turkey vs Italy before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
- Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
EURO 2020 BETTING SPECIAL – NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
- ⚽️ Price boost: Get England to WIN Euro 2020 at 100/1
- 🏴 Triple threat: Get France at 40/1, England at 45/1 or Germany at 55/1
- ⚽️ Top dog: Get Kane at 100/1 to win the golden boot
- 🏴 Group kings: 30/1 on England to qualify for the knockouts
- ⚽️ Opening game: England 35/1 to beat Croatia
- 🏴 Shirt deal: England 20/1 to wear white home shirt
After a year-long wait, the European Championships have finally arrived!
And the opening match sees Italy welcome victors Turkey to the iconic Stadio Olimpico in Rome.
The Azzurri will look to make home advantage count and it clearly has in the past given they boast an 80% win-rate when playing in Rome at a tournament finals.
Roberto Mancini's side haven't lost since September 2018 – putting together a run of 22 wins and five draws from their last 27 outings.
They've also have an eight-game run of clean sheets and should have enough to beat Turkey, who have never beaten Italy in seven attempts.
Lazio forward Ciro Immobile should take centre-stage having scored in four of his last six matches at the Stadio Olimpico.
50/1 Bet Builder special
Turkey vs Italy
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Ciro Immobile – Anytime Goalscorer
- Italy – Match Odds
- Caglar Soyuncu – To Be Booked
- Ozan Tufan – To Be Booked
- Leonardo Bonucci – To Be Booked
Our FIVE selections combined create odds of 50/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
So we're back Immobile to be the game's first goalscorer at odds of 4/1.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £100.
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger, then you can back our five-fold bet builder that's been boosted to a whopping 50/1!
Our selections are: Ciro Immobile – Anytime Goalscorer, Italy – Match Odds, Caglar Soyuncu – To Be Booked, Ozan Tufan – To Be Booked, Leonardo Bonucci – To Be Booked
£20 on that will return £957.09 if it comes through – you can bet on it HERE*
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article