SAINSBURY'S Black Friday deals have revealed some top offers in previous years.
The supermarket, which hosts Argos stores across the UK, tends to partner with the retailer while also offering discounts on its Tu clothing range.
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year Black Friday falls on November 27, with Cyber Monday following on November 30.
The huge sale event always takes place the day after the American holiday Thanksgiving – which falls on the fourth Thursday of the month.
Sales can start early, and Sainsbury's Black Friday offers kicked off three days ahead of the day itself during 2019.
That means it's sensible to keep your eyes open in the days or even weeks running up to Black Friday, as some retailers – including Argos – start even earlier in November.
- Check out Sainsbury's Black Friday section here
- Browse Tu's Black Friday sale – here
- Find Argos' early Black Friday deals here
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from Sainsbury's Black Friday sale
Sainsbury's has partnered with Argos for the last two years of Black Friday sales, and this year could be the same.
So, for electronics, entertainment, appliances and toys, it could be Argos who offer the deals when visiting Sainsbury's online.
It could be that Sainsbury's directs visitors to Argos' website, in a similar fashion to last year.
We'd expect a Tu Black Friday sale once again though: with a potential blanket discount dropping prices across women's, men's, children's and baby sections.
Sainsbury's vlothing range is a firm favourite, and top buys could go quickly.
What was in last year's sale?
Last year, Sainsbury's partnered with Argos on its online Black Friday deals.
The supermarket's online Black Friday page directed shoppers to the Argos website where they could pick up a huge range of deals on must-have tech to children's toys.
Sainsbury's slashed 25 per cent off all clothing in store and online for Tu's Black Friday sale, which ran until Monday December 2 (Cyber monday).
The sale included discounts on clothing for men, women and children as well accessories.
Meanwhile most of the other Sainsbury's Black Friday deals – including food, drinks and household items – were available in-store only.
- SIM Free iPhone 6s Plus 32GB Mobile Phone, was £299.00 – buy here
- Lenovo IdeaPad S330 14" 4GB 32GB Chromebook, was £169.99 – buy here
- Lenovo IdeaPad S145 15.6" Pentium 4GB 128GB Laptop, was £199.99 – buy here
- Samsung 55" UE55RU7020 Smart 4K HDR LED TV, was £399.00 – buy here
- Beats by Dre Solo 3 On-Ear Wireless Headphones, was £119.95 – buy here
- BaByliss 2663VU Curl Secret Simplicity, was £49.99 – buy here
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Extra Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, was £299.99 – buy here
- GoPro HERO7 White CHDHB-601-RW Action Camera, was £129.99 – buy here
- JLab JBuds Air True – Wireless Headphones, was £34.99 – buy here
- X-Rocker Esports Pro Gaming Chair, was £79.99 – buy here
- Hitachi 50" 50HK25T74U Smart 4K LED TV, was £249.99 – buy here
- Acer Aspire 3 15.6" i5 8GB 2TB Laptop, was £399.99 – buy here
- Argos Toy Deals: Get 20% off Star Wars, Frozen and Marvel Avengers toys with the code STAR20
Sainsbury's TU Black Friday deals 2019
Black & Gold Cosmic Faux Wrap Around Dress, was £18.75 saving 25 per cent – buy here
- Pink Glitter Clutch, was £7.50, saving 20 per cent – buy here
Dark Green Pleated Faux Leather Midi Skirt, was £16.50, saving 25 per cent – buy here
PREMIUM Navy V-Top Line Ankle Boots, was £33.75, saving 25 per cent – buy here
How much does Tu charge for delivery?
Tu offers a click and collect service from selected Sainsbury's stores for orders over £20.
Alternatively thee is a standard service which aims to deliver in 3-5 days fo a cost of £3.95.
If you need your item quicker, Tu's next or named day delivery service costs £4.95.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Enjoyed reading about Sainsbury's Black Friday sale? We've created a handy guide to explain everything you need to know about Black Friday.
Want to know what TV you should be buying? Take a look at our 101 Black Friday deals piece.
Don't forget to check out Sun Selects for product roundups and recommendations to inform your deal hunting.
Source: Read Full Article