MARTIN Lewis’ MoneySavingExpert has revealed how to get £70 worth of Boots products for £23 through a discount code.
The saving applies to the Skincare Hydration Beauty Box on the Boots website.
The gift box is selling for £30 but contains around £70 worth of products from brands like L’Oreal, Berts Bees and No7.
However, you can save even more cash by using a special code from MoneySavingExpert, which reduces the price of the box to £23.40.
To get the saving, type the words HYDRATION22 in the “apply offer code” at the online checkout page, and before you pay for your item.
The money off will then automatically be applied to your purchase.
What’s included in the Skincare Hydration Beauty Box
HERE’S everything you get in the Skincare Hydration Beauty Box from Boots:
- No7 Laboratories Hydrating Skin Paste Night – worth £18 from Boots
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Replumping Hyaluronic Acid Ampoules 7 x 1.3ml – worth £19.99 from Boots
- Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream 5% Urea 50ml – worth £11 but currently on sale at Boots for £8.25
- Isle of Paradise Tan Water Medium 100ml – worth £9.99 but currently on sale at Boots for £7.98, based on 200ml price
- Burts Bees Hemp Hand Cream – worth £9.99 at Boots but selling for £8.95 at Fragrance Direct
- Skin Republic Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen Face Sheet Mask 25ml – worth £4.99 at Boots but selling for £3.29 at Superdrug
- Carmex Strawberry Tube – worth £3 at Boots but selling for £2.60 at Tesco
This product is eligible for click and collect, which is free from Boots, or if you’re not able to get to your nearest shop, you can get it delivered from £3.50.
With delivery, the total of your box comes to £26.90.
The code can't be applied to in-store purchases, so you'll need to buy the kit online.
If you were to buy each of the products in the Skincare Hydration Beauty Box individually, Boots says the price would come to £77.
However, MSE says the contents is actually worth £69 if you take into account cheaper prices elsewhere.
For example, Boots sells the Berts Bees hand cream that you get for £9.99 – but Tesco has the same item for £8.95.
Boots also lists the Skin Republic face mask sheet as being worth £4.99, but you can get it cheaper in Superdrug for £3.29.
Some of the prices listed in the contents of the box also don’t take into account recent reductions on the Boots website.
In the listing for the box, it says the Eucerin face cream is worth £11 but this is actually now reduced on the Boots website to £8.25.
We’ve included both Boots’ version of the prices and the cheaper prices MSE has found in the box above.
If you're temped, keep in mind that you're only really making a saving if you'd use all these products anyway.
We've asked MSE how many codes can be redeemed and we'll update this article when we get a response.
For more deals, we explain how to claim free baby body and hair wash from Boots.
Here's what you could find in the up to 70% off clearance sale on make-up and beauty at Boots.
A Boots shopper recently bagged 20 hair products from 20p each as part of a mega clearance.
Source: Read Full Article