F1 heads to France with Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen almost inseparable at the top of the world championship standings.
In an incredible race in Azerbaijan, both drivers crashed out in the final three laps with victory in their grasp.
And that allowed Verstappen's Red Bull team-mate Sergio Perez to pick up only a second ever race win.
Following the race in Baku, Verstappen remains first in the world championship on 105 points, four points ahead of Lewis Hamilton.
What time does the F1 French Grand Prix practice start?
- The F1 French Grand Prix race weekend takes place from Friday, June 18 to Sunday, June 20.
- FP1 in France commences at 10.30am UK time.
- This will be followed by FP2 at 2pm UK time.
What TV channel is the F1 French Grand Prix practice on and can I live stream it?
- The F1 French Grand Prix is live on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage commences at 10am on Friday, 10.45am on Saturday and 12.30pm on Sunday.
- To stream the race live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
F1 French Grand Prix schedule
- Free Practice One (10.30am)
- Free Practice Two (2pm)
- Free Practice Three (11am)
- Qualifying (2pm)
- Race (2pm)
Source: Read Full Article