COLD feet? UGG lovers should keep an eye out for the Black Friday sale 2021.
This is the perfect chance to grab a pair of iconic sheepskin boots for a fraction of their usual price. The brand is one of the best when it comes to warm footwear, and we love it even more when Black Friday discounts come around, allowing us to snap up a bargain just in time for winter.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Ugg Black Friday sale here
UGG live deals – up to 50% off
UGG has finally launched its official Black Friday sale and there are plenty of amazing deals live right now, from the brand itself and other retailers. Here are some of the best offers we spotted for you:
- Women's Essential Short II Boot, £114.99 (save £45.01) – buy here
- Women's Essential Mini Boot, £130 (save £15) – buy here
- Women's Essential Tall Boot, £143.99 (save £56.01) – buy here
- Men's Scuff Deco Leather Slipper, £81 (save £9) – buy here
- Men's Miwo High Sierra Trainer, £77.99 (save £82.01) – buy here
- Men's Classic Mini Deco Boot, £130.99 (save £24.01) – buy here
House of Fraser
- Ugg Fluff Yea Sliders, £80 (save £20) – buy here
- Ugg Neumel Boots, £105 (save £25) – buy here
- Ugg Half Moon Zip Through Hoodie, £60 (save £25) – buy here
- Ugg Emmett Boot Sn14, £105 (save £40) – buy here
- Ugg Fluff You Slpr Sn14, £70 (save £30) – buy here
- Ugg Button Boots, £95 (save £40) – buy here
Use code "TAKE20" for 20% off selected UGG styles, available here.
- Ugg Magnolia Flip Flop, £24 (save £11) – buy here
- Ugg Olli High Top Trainers, £85 (save £35) – buy here
- Ugg LA Shores Sandals, £40 (save £45) – buy here
- Ugg Logo Scarf, £50 (save £70) – buy here
- Ugg Lorna Boots, £124.99 (save £50.01) – buy here
- Ugg Eugenia, £69.99 (save £30.01) – buy here
Ugg Classic ii Glitter Boots toddler, £71.99 (save £38.01) – buy here
- UGG Peach Fluff Yeah Slide Slippers, £79.99 (save £20.01) – buy here
More Black Friday Shoe Deals
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday, the retail event of the year, lands on November 26 this year, and as always, it takes place the day after Thanksgiving—the American holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November.
Retailers do tend to start their sales early though, so keep an eye out from early November to make sure you don't miss out on the best deals.
It's definitely worth shopping around too to find your product for the cheapest price, as it may be available from different retailers.
Will UGG be taking part in Black Friday this year?
UGG has taken part in the Black Friday sales in the last couple of years years, so, while nothing has been announced yet, we expect them to do so again in 2021.
We'll update this page as soon as more details are available, so make sure to check back closer to the time!
When is Cyber Monday and will UGG be taking part?
Cyber Monday lands straight after Black Friday, on Monday November 29 this year, and usually sees retailers dropping many more deals. Ugg took part last year, so it's very likely we'll see more Cyber Monday deals from the brand this year.
What was in UGG's sale last year?
UGG's Black Friday sale last year featured up to 40 per cent off of plenty of their products. Check out some of our favourites savings below:
- Essential Short Classic Boot, £143.99 – buy here
- Essential Mini Classic Boot, £125.99 – buy here
- Scuffette Slipper, £90 – buy here
- Bailey bow II exotic boot, £120.99 – buy here
- Bailey bow II exotic boot, £120.99 – buy here
- Classic mini II stars boot, £87.99 – buy here
- Bradley ankle boot, £39.99 – buy here
- Classic mini deco boot, £102.99 – buy here
- Cali trainer low, £79.99 – buy here
- Campout chukka, £111.99 – buy here
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
How to clean UGG boots
One of the most important things to know about cleaning UGG boots is to never put them in the washing machine.
To clean your boots, you should definitely invest in the UGG Cleaner & Conditioner. To use it and clean your comfy boots, follow these easy steps:
- Brush any dirt from the boots' surface using a soft brush.
- Using a clean wet sponge, moisten the surface. Scrub lightly with a tiny amount of product on a wet sponge.
- Wipe away the residue with a sponge.
- To keep the shape of your boots perfect, stuff them with paper towels.
- Allow 24 hours for the boots to dry naturally in a cool, ventilated environment. Avoid direct sunshine and heat.
- To restore the original look, use a suede brush and brush in a single direction once it has dried. Done!
What are UGG made of?
UGG boots are made of sheepskin and are manufactured by UGG Australia Company. The inside of the boot is formed of the fleece side of the skin, while the exterior is made of leather.
How much does UGG's delivery cost?
Standard delivery is free and takes from 2-3 working days.
Next Day delivery costs £4.95. Saturday and Sunday delivery between 9 and 6pm are also £4.95.
For £8.95 you can guarantee Saturday and Sunday delivery pre-10.30am.
All orders with Next Day delivery options must be placed before 6pm for same-day dispatch.
Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands and Islands should allow one extra day for Standard Delivery. These locations, as well as the Isle of Wight, aren't able to receive Next Day service.
Visit UGG's shipping page for more details and to find out about international deliveries.
Does UGG offer any other discounts?
Yes! Students can enjoy 10 per cent off their UGG purchase through Unidays.
Unfortunately Ugg doesn't offer any NHS or military discount right now, but for more UGG discounts, check out the Sun Vouchers page.
Enjoyed our guide to UGG's Black Friday sale? Check out our Black Friday guide here.
Looking for some more winter inspo to keep you cosy? You'll love this season's best winter coats for women.
We've also rounded up the best scarves for women.
Source: Read Full Article